Aicadium is searching for a Data Scientist who is passionate about AI & Machine Learning to join our team and help lead Aicadium into new growth areas.
We seek high-energy team members with a positive attitude and a continual drive to learn and grow both professionally and personally.
As a Data Scientist, you will ...
- Work cross-functionally with Software and Machine Learning Engineers, other Data Scientists, and other teams to create new solutions and innovate
- Work on problems such as prediction, classification, personalization, individualization, recommendation
- Build, end to end Machine Learning and Deep Learning models from design to (re -)training and deployment
- Write production-ready and scalable code
- Work directly with stakeholders and collaborate with other Data Scientists, ML, and Software Engineers
Your Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of full-time experience, Ph.D. or comparable qualification with work history
- Knowledgeable about state of the art in ML and DL
- Experience in deploying machine learning models into real-world applications
- Experience with training and re-training models, ideally tabulated data as well as visual data
- Experience with Hyper scaling platforms (AWS, Azure, Google, ...)
- Experience in Big Data technologies and usage of Data Platforms
- Tools: Python, SQL, REST, Keras, Tensorflow, SciKit learn, additional ML and DL frameworks
- Environments: experience with GPU-based DevBox hardware, Edge devices with GPU/Tensorcores/NeuralEngine like Nvidia Jetson family or alike, streaming
- Operating Systems: Linux, macOS, Windows
AICADIUM is a global technology company striving to provide AI solutions across multiple industries, by leveraging a common machine learning platform to deliver AI as a Service.
Join a growing team of data scientists, machine learning, and software engineers in an agile development environment. Work together with some of the best in the field to tackle challenging projects and operationalize the solutions you develop across a variety of industries and use cases.
We work in a casual and collaborative startup environment. Every member of the team plays a key role in shaping the solutions we develop and creating positive business value for the companies we work with.